The company behind the very popular Korn "Follow The Leader" CD makeup palette is getting it done for Evanescence fans with the Evanescence "Fallen" CD eyeshadow palette. Hipdot is launching the eight shade cosmetics set Thursday, January 19 at 8:00am CST.
The Korn palette sold out crazy fast and the company is expecting the Evanescence one to go even quicker. The band's iconic 2003 song "Bring Me To Life" recently hit #1 on iTunes thanks to its massive presence on TikTok.
Here's the official product description:
The HipDot x Evanescence Fallen CD Palette consists of 8 "tracks" of soft mattes, pigmented shimmers, foils and easy to blend glitters. All colors are inspired by the iconic rock bands music. The shades include:
- Hello (Black - Matte)
- Going Under (Bright White - Shimmer)
- Haunted (Bright Blue/Silver -Foil)
- Bring Me to Life (Muted Blue/Grey - Matte)
- Everybody's Fool (Dark Blue Jean - Matte)
- My Immortal (Royal Blue - Foil)
- Taking Over (Greyish Periwinkle - Foil)
- Imaginary (Deep Royal Blue - Glitter)