Man Ends up in Hospital with Lighter in His Belly

I love horror stories like this. People that swallow things and some how forget about it or maybe don’t do anything about it in hopes it will just stop and go away. A man from Florida went to a hospital last year because he had bad stomach pain. He was getting sick, so the hospital ran tests on him and finally an X-ray revealed he had swallowed a lighter and it was leaking fluid into his stomach. They ended up getting it out of him, but my god how can you not realize you swallowed a lighter.

title

Content Goes Here